Bone definition at dictionarycom a free online dictionary with pronunciation synonyms and translation look it up now. Bone definition is one of the hard parts of the skeleton of a vertebrate how to use bone in a sentence. Bone bone rigid body tissue consisting of cells embedded in an abundant hard intercellular material bone tissue makes up the individual bones of the skeletons of vertebrates its two principle components are collagen and calcium phosphate learn more about the composition and function of bone
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.