623 reviews of dublin 4 gastropub the food was truly awesome and the staff was great service was a little slow so not a place you want to stop for a quick bite but we left very full and very happy will be coming back for dessert groups of. Dublin 4 was recommended by our tour guide during our tour of great britain this summer these four stories looking a slices of life in dblin in the second half of the 20th century lived up to her recommendation. Get directions maps and traffic for dublin 4 check flight prices and hotel availability for your visit
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.