Fionas feelings is an incredible board book photo poem portrait of a baby hippo at the cincinnati zoo born january 24 2017 fiona has an expressive face and body and like all juveniles she has a variety of feelings which she clearly expresses. When fiona wears her mad face i cannot help but laugh this is an adorable way to familiarize children with the concept of feelings and also connect them to a fiercely loved hippo named fiona who resides at the cincinnati zoo. Cincinnati oh november 20 baby hippo fionas face is all over a new board book fionas feelings by blue manatee press owner and pediatrician dr john hutton photographs of fiona included in the book show her expressing various feelings such as happy sad and scared. Get an answer for how does jonas change his feelings for fiona in the giver and find homework help for other the giver questions at enotes
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.