Lino tagliapietras glasswork highlights sofas gathering of three dimensional arts mary daniels tribune staff writer chicago tribune the inky autumnal waters lapping navy pier on the opening . Lino tagliapietra was born on the island of murano italy in 1934 he became the apprentice of archimede seguso at 12 and was granted the title of maestro in the 50s over the next 25 years he worked in association with several of the best known muranese glass factories in 1977 he became head glass. The life and work of a major venetian glassmaker this is a large illustrated volume on the work of the legendary master glassmaker lino tagliapietra on the occasion of the seventieth anniversary of his career this book traces the artists life encounters and works focusing in particular on his
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.