Liz johnson artur born 1964 is a ghanaian russian photographer based in london her work documents the lives of black people from across the african diaspora her work strives to display and celebrate the normal the vibrant and the subtle nuances of each of these people lives that she encounters. Google the name liz johnson artur and a number of famous faces will immediately populate your screen amy winehouse mia and the like and yet the true stars in the photographers . Liz johnson artur dusha is curated by drew sawyer phillip leonian and edith rosenbaum leonian curator of photography brooklyn museum this emerging artist is presented at the brooklyn museum with the support of deutsche bank generous support is provided by the bertha and isaac liberman foundation
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.