Parrotlets eat seed by husking it and most often discard the husks in the dish in the process covering uneaten food by placing a small amount in the bowl less is lost among the husks and less food is also wasted if the parrotlet is a picky eater. The parrotlet ate more than 40 of the oat groat seeds in each trial showing that it was the seed most consistently eaten my results show that the number of sunflower seeds eaten increased with each trial. In the parrotlet world seeds are to them what chips and coke are to us it is junk food for parrotlets birds love them as much as we love chips the greater threat is the long lasting one once hooked to seeds it is darn difficult to make them try new food for most parrotlets kernels should only cover 10 percent of their regular diet
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.