Sophie thompson narrates jill murphys all time classic whatever next. Whatever next is an exciting book where a bear goes on an adventure to the moon the book would be good for developing childrens imagination and it could be used a a starting point for story writing. Description whatever next is a picture book written by jill murphy and published in 1983 one night baby bear was about to go to bed when he looked out of the window and he saw the moon suddenly he decided that he wanted to go to the moon. Whatever next by jill murphy is always a class favourite we have lots of teaching ideas and activities to inspire you have a look
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.